Oregon CPAs Steve Tuchscherer CPA, PC

Businesses > Corporate:

Many important tax forms are mailed (or available online) in January each year. To avoid delays with processing your return, be sure that you have all of your forms with you when you bring in your tax paperwork.

Here is a list of common forms that you may get, or information you may need to obtain:

  • Business EIN
  • Current banking information and account numbers
  • 1098 (mortgate interest paid)
  • 1099 (interest earned from savings, stocks)
  • Rental Income and expenses
  • Gross sales
  • Cost of Goods Sold
  • Business Expenses
  • Capital Gains or Losses
  • Business use of the home? Total sq. ft. of home, sq. ft. of business use, and expenses (including utility bills)
  • Vehicle Information

171 NE Exchange Ave, Roseburg, OR * 541.677.8100 * info@oregoncpas.com

© Steve Tuchscherer CPA, PC